Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Makeup


Here's what I'm wearing on the reg this month.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in True Love- This came in my Popsugar box and I really like it. It's a little more red than I usually wear but it looks good in gray weather.

Figs & Rouge Lip Balm in Pomegranate - Also from my Popsugar box. It's 100% natural and hyper-moisturizing. I've been using it daily on my lips since I got it.

Smith's Rosebud Salve - I have the tin in my desk and the tube in my purse. I use it on my lips, nose, and cuticles.

Stella by Stella McCartney - I've been wearing it since high school. It smells like sexy roses. It's my faaaave.

Eucerin Intensive Repair Hand Cream - I put it on every night and top it with some argan oil. I have really dry skin, and this helps a lot. I use Aquaphor during the day because I have some at my desk.

Essie little nail polishes in Chinchilly and Bikini So Teeny  - Gray and Blue to match the shadows under my eyes/mood/the sky outside....

Maybelline Great Lash - I like the Very Black because it's soo dramatic. I never buy department store mascara because I can't tell the difference between mascaras, really. This is $7 and I have 84 tubes floating between my house, office, and gym bag and I'm sure ya'll do too. This frees up a lot of my beauty budget for register buys at Sephora (they lay out tiny products like candy bars but nothing costs less than $35!).

Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Alahambra - It's so velvety and stays put through my workouts (sorry but like, I'm not washing off my makeup before the gym. Too many steps.)

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - As previously blogged about, I will shout about this from the rooftoops. So good.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!